SDS-plus drill bit "Pro 4 Premium"
- The combination of a new, innovative, intelligent geometry with an uncompromised quality of detail ensures a long service life, precise drill holes and unusually quiet running - even on the toughest loads.
- Ø 5-16 mm: Thanks to the optimum symmetrical head geometry with 4 full carbide cutters, the drill runs with extremely low vibrations and does not catch when encountering reinforcing. The one-piece full carbide plate is optimally embedded in the steel body with maximum contact surface. This way, head and spiral form a unit - especially when it needs to compensate impacts and torsional strength. Furthermore, the special head geometry creates spherical drill holes and thereby remains dowel-suitable at maximum tool life.
- Ø 18-32 mm: Three-piece carbide element: The innovative, unique carbide cutting geometry and the large, robust auxiliary blades arranged in an optimum 4 x 90° symmetry prevent catching on reinforcements and ensure perfectly round drilled holes. The centering tip and the wear marks on both sides of the main plate ensure simple, accurate piloting and assessing measured dowel holes.
- The genuine 4-spiral helical geometry distributes loads optimally over all spirals, providing low-vibration drilling characteristics. The four large-volume conveyor coils quickly remove the drill dust from the drill hole.
- The high-quality special steel makes the drill extremely robust, and resistance is increased further by the special surface treatment. It drills up to 50% more dowel-suitable drill holes than other hammer drill bits.
- For professional applications in the hardest natural stones, concrete, and brickwork.
|Diameter||Working length||Overall length||Sales unit||Order no.|
|5 / 5 mm||100 / 100 mm||160 / 160 mm||1||626201000|
|5.5 mm||100 mm||160 mm||1||626203000|
|1/4 mm||250 / 250 mm||310 / 310 mm||1||626208000|
|6.5 mm||250 mm||310 mm||1||626212000|
|7 / 7 mm||100 mm||160 mm||1||626214000|
|10 / 10 mm||250 mm||310 mm||1||626223000|
|12 / 12 mm||260 mm||310 mm||1||626228000|
|14 / 14 mm||260 mm||310 mm||1||626232000|
|16 / 16 mm||260 mm||310 mm||1||626236000|
|8 / 8 mm||250 mm||310 mm||1||626237000|
|18 / 18 mm||400 mm||450 mm||1||631704000|
|20 / 20 mm||400 mm||450 mm||1||631706000|
|22 / 22 mm||400 mm||450 mm||1||631707000|
|24 / 24 mm||400 mm||450 mm||1||631709000|
|25 / 25 mm||400 mm||450 mm||1||631710000|
|28 / 28 mm||400 mm||450 mm||1||631711000|
|30 / 30 mm||400 mm||450 mm||1||631712000|
|32 / 32 mm||400 mm||450 mm||1||631713000|