Bi-metal keyhole saws
- Keyhole saws made of bi-metal with hardened cobalt teeth. Quicker chip removal using a new kind of teeth with irregular tooth shape and division; resulting in much quicker cuts with less vibration. The larger teeth gaps and the inclination ensure effective chip removal.
- Quicker and softer chip removal through a new kind of teeth with irregular tooth shape and division; resulting in less vibration
- For use in cast steel and grey cast iron, stainless steel, constructional steel, aluminum, bronze, copper, PVC, acrylic glass, wood.
- Maximum cutting depth approximately 35 mm
- Thread for hole saws-Ø 14-30 mm: 1/2"-20 UNF; thread for hole saws-Ø 32-152 mm: 5/8"-18 UNF
- Use hole saws only with the corresponding arbor and pilot drill.
- For hole saws Ø 14-30 mm