- Self-sharpening ceramic grain for extremely high removal rate with low level of effort required
- Excellent results for surface grinding of steel and stainless steel. Ideal for extreme grinding jobs such as processing high-alloy steels, titanium alloys, nickel-based alloys as well as chromium and chromium-nickel steels, brass and bronze, thanks to high load capacity.
- Very high tool life; cool grinding
- Ceramic filter discs achieve their best performance on powerful angle grinders with increased down pressure.
- Fiber discs to stretch on backing pads - to stretch on ceramic fiber grinding wheels, we recommend backing pads wiht cooling fins (e.g. Ø 125 mm, 623291000)
- Maximum working speed 80 m/s