Flexiamant super convex ceramic
- Specially shaped flap disc with lamellae that are rounded off towards the outer edges.
- Thanks to the special design it is particularly suited for processing fillet welds; making faster and more efficient processing possible; also suitable for surface grinding
- Very high cutting output with very high tool life thanks to the use of ceramic grain.
- Cool cut for materials with poor thermal conduction
- For grinding of steel and stainless steel. Ideal for extreme grinding jobs like processing high-alloy steels, titanium alloys, nickel-based alloys as well as chromium and chromium-nickel steels, brass and bronze thanks to high load capacity.
- Uniform grinding results, comfortable grinding with only low vibrations
- Maximum working speed 80 m/s
|Diameter x bore||Grit||Version||Maximum speed||Sales unit / packaging unit||Order no.||RRP w/o VAT|
|125 x 5 x 22.237/8 mm||P 60||offset||12200 /min||1 / 10||626460000||0,00 €|
|125 x 5 x 22.237/8 mm||P 80||offset||12200 /min||1 / 10||626461000||0,00 €|
|150 x 6 x 22.237/8 mm||P 60||offset||10200 /min||1 / 10||626488000||0,00 €|
|150 x 6 x 22.237/8 mm||P 80||offset||10200 /min||1 / 10||626489000||0,00 €|