Flexiamant super convex ceramics
- Specially shaped flap disc with lamellae that are rounded off towards the outer edges.
- Thanks to the special design it is particularly suited for processing fillet welds; making faster and more efficient processing possible; also suitable for surface grinding
- Very high material removal with very high tool life thanks to the use of ceramic grain.
- Cool cut for materials with poor thermal conduction
- For grinding of steel and stainless steel. Ideal for extreme grinding jobs like processing high-alloy steels, titanium alloys, nickel-based alloys as well as chromium and chromium-nickel steels, brass and bronze thanks to high load capacity.
- Uniform grinding result, comfortable grinding with only low vibration
- Maximum working speed 80 m/s
|Diameter x bore||Grit||Version||Maximum speed||Sales unit / packaging unit||Order no.|
|125 x 22.23 mm // 5 x 7/8 "||P 60||offset||12200 rpm||1 / 10||626460000|
|125 x 22.23 mm // 5 x 7/8 "||P 80||offset||12200 rpm||1 / 10||626461000|
|150 x 22.23 mm // 6 x 7/8 "||P 60||offset||10200 rpm||1 / 10||626488000|
|150 x 22.23 mm // 6 x 7/8 "||P 80||offset||10200 rpm||1 / 10||626489000|