Order no.: 601751700
Max. chamfer height at 45°:
4 mm / 5/32 "
- Compact metal bevelling tool for 45° chamfers and radii of 2 to 3 mm at visible edges
- Surfaces free from oxide and burrs as ideal preparation for the application of powder or paint coatings for maximum protection from corrosion
- One-touch controller: Patented, tool-free setting of the cutting depth in 0.1 steps; stop points for short setting times, and protection against unintentional adjustment of the cutting depth when working
- Slim cutter head with standard carbide indexable inserts and ball-bearing stationary seal ring for working in tubes and in curves
- Guide stop for a uniform finish and high quality of the surface when processing straight sheets