- Self-sharpening ceramic grain for extremely high cutting output with little effort
- Excellent results for surface grinding of steel and stainless steel. Ideal for extreme grinding jobs such as processing high-alloy steels, titanium alloys, nickel-based alloys as well as chromium and chromium-nickel steels, brass and bronze, thanks to high load capacity.
- Very high tool life; cool grinding
- Ceramic filter discs achieve their best performance on powerful angle grinders with increased down pressure.
- Fibre discs for clamping on backing pad! The backing pads with cooling ribs are recommended for clamping the ceramic fibre discs (e.g. Ø 125 mm, 623291000)
- Maximum working speed 80 m/s
|Diameter x bore||Grit||Maximum speed||Sales unit / packaging unit||Order no.|
|125 x 5 x 22.237/8 mm||P 24||12200 rpm||1 / 25||626154000|
|125 x 5 x 22.237/8 mm||P 36||12200 rpm||1 / 25||626155000|