LiHD battery pack technology
LiHD: Cut the cord – keep the power.
LiHD – The most powerful battery pack technology in the world!
Thanks to new LiHD technology, Metabo is the only manufacturer in the world to cover the entire power range – from 400 to 3,200 Watt – from standard machines to unique system solutions. Applications previously reserved for only the most powerful mains powered machines can now be handled cordlessly. The new LiHD battery packs are now available with 4.0 Ah, 5.5 Ah and 8.0 Ah.
The combination of new high-performance battery cells and completely re-developed components within the LiHD battery pack ensures maximum power availability over an extremely long run time.
LiHD 4.0 Ah
Compact and strong
LiHD 8.0 Ah
Maximum performance and maximum runtime
LiHD 5.5 Ah
What LiHD battery packs can do:
- Demolish for 35 minutes under full load (cordless combination hammer KHA 36-18 LTX with 2x LiHD 8.0 Ah)
- Drive 100 screws with Ø 8 x 450 mm length into wood (cordless impact wrench SSW 18 LTX 600 with LiHD 8.0 Ah)
- Notches in a T-beam in 3 minutes (cordless angle grinder WB 36-18 LTX 230 with 2x LiHD 8.0 Ah)
With the new LiHD technology, Metabo achieves a new performance level in cordless machines which is directly comparable to that of corded tools. It is the combination of many different components that offer added power, service life, and runtime. No matter what Metabo battery pack you choose.
Longer service life
Longer service life and extreme robustness:
- Optimal protection against internal contamination with fully encapsulated cast design and full protective coating of electronics, as well as optimal gasket in the cover structure.
- Protection of the cells with rubber pads
- Less frequent charging due to more usable cell energy
- Exterior rubber coating on the battery pack provides a secure and non-slip grip and also serves as shock protection