LiHD battery pack technology
LiHD: Cut the cord – keep the power.
LiHD – The most powerful battery pack technology in the world!
The powerful cells of the Metabo LiHD battery packs supply enough power to tackeld even the most demanding applications without cable. Thanks to the LiHD technology, Metabo is the only manufacturer worldwide to cover the performance spectrum from 400 to 3,200 watt.
12 or 18 volt: Maximum power that is available for an extremely long time, for any application.
The combination of new high-performance battery cells and completely re-developed components within the LiHD battery pack ensures maximum power availability over an extremely long run time.
LiHD 4.0 Ah
Compact and strong
LiHD 8.0 Ah
Maximum performance and maximum runtime
LiHD 5.5 Ah
What LiHD battery packs can do:
- Demolish for 35 minutes under full load (cordless combination hammer KHA 36-18 LTX with 2x LiHD 8.0 Ah)
- Drive 100 screws with Ø 8 x 450 mm length into wood (cordless impact wrench SSW 18 LTX 600 with LiHD 8.0 Ah)
- Notches in a T-beam in 3 minutes (cordless angle grinder WB 36-18 LTX 230 with 2x LiHD 8.0 Ah)
With the new LiHD technology, Metabo achieves a new performance level in cordless machines which is directly comparable to that of corded tools. It is the combination of many different components that offer added power, service life, and runtime. No matter what Metabo battery pack you choose.
Longer service life
Longer service life and extreme robustness:
- Optimal protection against internal contamination with fully encapsulated cast design and full protective coating of electronics, as well as optimal gasket in the cover structure.
- Protection of the cells with rubber pads
- Less frequent charging due to more usable cell energy
- Exterior rubber coating on the battery pack provides a secure and non-slip grip and also serves as shock protection