Fleece compact grinding discs
- Several layers of pressed fleece material, soaked with resin-bonded abrasive grain (zirconia alumina)
- The addition of abrasive grain covers a range of applications from deburring to soft and flexible finishing jobs. It is suited for deburring, smoothing of weld seams, precise cleaning and finishing of surfaces.
- For alloy and high-alloy steels, coloured and light metals, chrome and nickel steels, titanium, steels
- Profiling of the grinding media possible for precise working. Very low roughing of the processed material.
- Bore 22.23 mm (for angle grinder)
- Max. 10,000 rpm; recommended speed: 3,000 rpm
|Diameter x thickness x bore||Grit||Sales unit / packaging unit||Order no.|
|125 x 6 x 22.23 mm / 5 x 1/4 x 7/8 "||coarse||1 / 5||626482000|
|125 x 6 x 22.23 mm / 5 x 1/4 x 7/8 "||medium||1 / 5||626483000|