Flat-head angle grinders
CONTINUE WHERE OTHERS STOP: THE FLAT-HEAD ANGLE GRINDERS
Powerful flat-head angle grinder for working quickly in particularly acute angles down to 39° with the highest user protection
- Even more power thanks to powerful 1,550 Watt Marathon motor - up to 70% faster than standard methods.
- Now with up to 150 mm disc diameter for even more acute angles: Save by using standard roughing discs instead of expensive special accessories.
- Maximum user protection when working in particularly acute angles thanks to standardised approved solutions.
Electronic safety shutdown of the motor: reduces kickback if the disc jams – for high user protection
Metabo Marathon Motor:
- Up to 50 % more torque
- up to 20% higher overload capacity
- for quicker material removal and longer service life
Paddle switch with dead-man function: safe to operate due to an ergonomically integrated non-slip switch
Fastest brake system for highest user protection: patented, mechanical disc brake stops the disc after switching off within 2 seconds, even in the event of a power cut
THE NEW FLAT-HEAD ANGLE GRINDER PERMITS YOU TO WORK...
- ... faster than with wire brushes
- ... faster than with die grinders
- ... faster than with compressed air chisels
- ... safer than without guard
EVEN MORE FLEXIBLE WITH BATTERY PACK
- More flexibility and independence: The cordless tool is the ideal solution for working outdoors and on construction sites.
- More endurance: With the new Metabo 5.2 Ah battery packs you can grind and cut up to 75% longer without having to stop. 75% less charging means: 75% longer service life, 75% less stoppages thus providing clear cost benefits.
Important for you: We grant an unlimited 3-year warranty on our battery packs!