Multi-purpose hole saw "pionier"
- Carbide teeth supported on both sides and enlarged brazed contact areas guarantee a secure fit and a high-strength connection of material.
- Improved vibration characteristics by means of the special curved geometry of the enlarged chip room and the clean-out slot.
- Ideal for electricians, tile layers, sanitation installers, heater contractors, cabinet makers, kitchen studios, artisans
- For solid wood, plywood, chipboard, plastics, acrylic glass, tiles (up to scratch hardness 6), plaster concrete blocks, aerated concrete, wood-wool boards, fibre cement, solid brick
- Maximum cutting depth 60 mm
- Only use in rotary mode, turn off impact. Use hole saws only with arbor and pilot drill.