- Flap wheel with straight profiled lamellae, particularly suited for processing fillet welds. The profiled lamellae, arranged radially in the shape of a fan, adapt exceptionally well to the contours of the work piece. Ideally suited for an even and smooth weld seam. Thanks to the offset shape it can also be used at hard to reach places.
- High material removal with high tool life thanks to the use of ceramic grain.
- Excellent results for surface and edge grinding of steel and stainless steel. Ideal for extreme grinding jobs like processing high-alloy steels, titanium alloys, nickel-based alloys as well as chromium and chromium-nickel steels, brass and bronze thanks to high load capacity.
- Cool cut for materials with poor thermal conduction
- Maximum speed: 10,000 rpm
|Diameter||Thickness||Female thread||Grit||Version||Maximum speed||Sales unit / packaging unit||Order no.|
|125 mm||8 mm||M 14||P 40||offset||10000 rpm||1 / 5||626470000|