SDS-plus drill bits "Pro 4 Premium"
- Intelligent geometry with its uncompromised quality of detail ensures a long service life, precise drill holes and maximum quiet running - even on the toughest loads.
- Highest level of safety thanks to the optimum symmetrical head geometry with 4 full carbide cutters, which do not catch when encountering reinforcing.
- Up to Ø 10 mm: with innovative, welded full carbide head for maximum tool life and larger dust outputs for highest drill speed
- Power breakers cause micro tears in the material for a noticeable quicker drill progress
- Low-vibration drilling with 4-spiral helix. 2 large volume helixes remove the bore dust quickly and reliably from the drill hole, two reinforced spirals ensure additional safety and stability.
- Extremely resistant to breakage thanks to high-grade special steel
- Very long tool life for up to 50% more dowel-compatible circular bores
- For professional use in the hardest natural stones, concrete, masonry.
|Diameter||Working length||Overall length||Sales unit||Order no.|
|10 mm||150 mm||215 mm||1||626221000|
|12 mm||160 mm||210 mm||1||626226000|
|20 mm||200 mm||250 mm||1||631705000|
|24 mm||200 mm||250 mm||1||631708000|
|24 mm||400 mm||450 mm||1||631709000|
|25 mm||400 mm||450 mm||1||631710000|
|28 mm||400 mm||450 mm||1||631711000|
|32 mm||400 mm||450 mm||1||631713000|