The harder the job, the more important it is to offer best possible protection for the power tool user. Metabo machines for industrial applications meet all relevant regulations in full. Additionally they protect the user from accidents and guard him from dangerous symptoms of fatigue or illness by virtue of innovative, partly patented, safety systems.
- The Protect safety switch (dead man switch) ensures immediate shutdown of the machine when the switch is released and provides safety shut off capability in case of temporary power cut.
- Restart protection:
It reduces the risk of accidents in case of a power-cut or if somebody removes then reinserts the plug into the power supply with the switch still on. If the power supply is interrupted and restored the angle grinder has to be manually switched off and switched on again to prevent unintentional restart.
- Adjustable speed for any application
- Constant speed under load for quick work progress
- Soft start:
Protects against accidents on start up. It gives you greater control over the angle grinder thanks to the reduced kick-back on start up.
- Ventilation purposely located away from the hand contact areas
- Maximum protection of the motor from overheating and overload
- Highest safety at work
thanks to switchable permanent magnet with high clamping force, operating independently of the main power supply.
- Safety strap
secures the machine from falling at height - ideal for vertical and sloping surface applications.