Multi-purpose hole saw "pionier"
- Carbide teeth supported on both sides and enlarged brazed contact areas guarantee a secure fit and a high-strength connection of material.
- Improved vibration characteristics by means of the special curved geometry of the enlarged chip room and the clean-out slot.
- Ideal for electricians, tile layers, sanitation installers, heater contractors, cabinet makers, kitchen studios, artisans
- For solid wood, plywood, chipboard, plastics, acrylic glass, tiles (up to scratch hardness 6), plaster concrete blocks, aerated concrete, wood-wool boards, fibre cement, solid brick
- Maximum cutting depth 60 mm
- Only use in rotary mode, turn off impact. Use hole saws only with arbor and pilot drill.
|Diameter||Order no.||Price incl. tax|
|25 mm||627001000||0,00 €|
|30 mm||627002000||0,00 €|
|35 mm||627003000||0,00 €|
|40 mm||627004000||0,00 €|
|50 mm||627005000||0,00 €|
|60 mm||627006000||0,00 €|
|63 mm||627007000||0,00 €|
|65 mm||627008000||0,00 €|
|68 mm||627009000||0,00 €|
|74 mm||627010000||0,00 €|
|80 mm||627012000||0,00 €|
|105 mm||627013000||0,00 €|
- Comfortable quick fastener for a fast change of the centre drill, without setscrew.
- No tool loss in the event of accidentally switched-on impact mechanism: the shortened holding slots prevent impact operation on the hammer drills with SDS-plus holder, thereby not damaging the tool.
- For working with the multi-purpose hole saws "Pionier"
- Easy removal of the drilling core by unlocking the centre drill and pulling out the drilling core from the hole saw.
- The spanner flats enable easy release of the adapter.
|Shaft type||Overall length||Order no.||Price incl. tax|
|SW11||118 mm||627037000||0,00 €|
|SDS-plus||118 mm||627038000||0,00 €|
|SDS-plus||220 mm||627039000||0,00 €|
|Order no.||Price incl. tax|
|Carbide pilot drill 8x120mm for hole saws (627040000)
Diameter: 8 mm
Overall length: 120 mm