Multi-purpose hole saw "pionier"
- Carbide teeth supported on both sides and enlarged brazed contact areas guarantee a secure fit and a high-strength connection of material.
- Improved vibration characteristics by means of the special curved geometry of the enlarged chip room and the clean-out slot.
- Ideal for electricians, tile layers, sanitation installers, heater contractors, cabinet makers, kitchen studios, artisans
- For solid wood, plywood, chipboard, plastics, acrylic glass, tiles (up to scratch hardness 6), plaster concrete blocks, aerated concrete, wood-wool boards, fibre cement, solid brick
- Maximum cutting depth 60 mm
- Only use in rotary mode, turn off impact. Use hole saws only with arbor and pilot drill.
- Comfortable quick fastener for a fast change of the centre drill, without setscrew.
- No tool loss in the event of accidentally switched-on impact mechanism: the shortened holding slots prevent impact operation on the hammer drills with SDS-plus holder, thereby not damaging the tool.
- For working with the multi-purpose hole saws "Pionier"
- Easy removal of the drilling core by unlocking the centre drill and pulling out the drilling core from the hole saw.
- The spanner flats enable easy release of the adapter.
|Shaft type||Overall length||Order no.|
|Carbide pilot drill 8x120mm for hole saws (627040000)
Diameter: 8 mm
Overall length: 120 mm
|Carbide pilot drill, 8x130 mm, M 16- diamond socket countersink (628207000)
Diameter: 8 mm
Overall length: 130 mm