- Hole saws made of bi-metal with hardened cobalt teeth. Quicker chip removal through a new kind of teeth with irregular tooth shape and division; giving much quicker cuts with less vibration. The larger teeth gaps and the inclination ensure effective chip removal.
- Quicker and softer chip removal through new kind of teeth with irregular tooth shape and division; thus less vibration
- For use in cast steel and grey cast iron, stainless steel, constructional steel, aluminium, bronze, copper, PVC, acrylic glass, wood.
- Maximum cutting depth about 35 mm
- Thread for hole saws-Ø 14-30 mm: 1/2"-20 UNF; thread for hole saws-Ø 32-152mm: 5/8"-18 UNF
- Use hole saws only with the corresponding arbor and pilot drill.
The machine shown may differ in equipment and technical details depending on the configuration.
Kindly pay attention to delivery scope and product description.
Accessories included only if listed in the delivery scope.