Fast Charger Starter Kit - 10.0 Ah
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
2 X 10.0 Ah LiHD Battery Packs
1 X Fast Charger ASC 145
2x10.0 Ah LiHD battery packs for ultimate performance and extremely long application with minimal temperature generation
Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
Patented “AIR COOLED“ charging technology
Permanent Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) when charging, for particularly long life.
Processor-controlled charge and discharge management
Capacity display with almost no self-discharge
One battery pack for everything. 100% compatibility with all 18 V machines and chargers of the CAS partners: www.cordless-alliance-system.com
12-36 V CHARGER ASC 145 DUO : Monitored charging with microcontroller
Charge time approx. 30 minutes at 2.0 Ah
"AIR COOLED" function
For charging all LiHD, Li-Power Compact, Li-Power Plus, Li-Power Extreme battery packs.
Monitored charging with microcontroller: the battery pack is charged with 2.5 ampere with constant monitoring of voltage flow, temperature flow and maximum temperature. The charger ends the charging process immediately after full charging. Thus, there is no overcharging and the life of the battery pack increases.
Charger switches to compensation charge: to conserve the capacity, the battery pack is charged for 1 second every 45 seconds with 2.5 ampere.
"AIR COOLED" function: the patented principle is based on air-cooling the battery pack during the charging process. The battery packs are gently cooled down to the required charging temperature, and then during the charging process are constantly maintained at optimum temperature. With this principle, a higher tool life of the battery packs and up to 30% shorter total charging time can be achieved.
Thanks to new LiHD technology, Metabo is the only manufacturer in the world to cover the entire power range – from 400 to 3,200 Watt – from standard machines to unique system solutions. Applications previously reserved for only the most powerful mains powered machines can now be handled cordlessly. The new LiHD battery packs are now available with 4.0 Ah, 5.5 Ah, 8.0 Ah and 10.0 Ah.
The combination of new high-performance battery cells and completely re-developed components within the LiHD battery pack ensures maximum power availability over an extremely long run time.
The 10.0Ah battery pack;
- LiHD battery packs for ultimate performance and extremely long application with minimal temperature generation
- Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
- Patented “AIR COOLED“ charging technology
- Permanent Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) when charging, for particularly long life.
- Processor-controlled charge and discharge management
- Capacity display with almost no self-discharge
- One battery pack for everything. 100% compatibility with all 18 V machines and chargers of the CAS partners: www.cordless-alliance-system.com